- Check if everyone is safe. You should consider checking if others are safe and if there are fuel leaks that can pose further hazards.
- Seek medical help. Call 911 right away, even if you seem to be okay and have not suffered serious injuries. Sometimes, injuries are not apparent right away, but early diagnosis can help.
- Note all the details. If you believe that your injuries are a result of someone’s negligent driving, you should consider taking as many details as possible, so that you can fight a lawsuit later. Check https://www.ladahlaw.com/las-vegas-motorcycle-accident-lawyer for more information.
- Gather evidence. Ensure that you have details and contact numbers of the drivers involved. Check if there were any witnesses to the accident and whether there were security cameras nearby. In short, gather as much information and details as possible.
- Contact a personal injury attorney. Nevada has a statute of limitations, like most states, which allows a victim to bring a personal injury lawsuit within a period of two years, from the date of the accident. The sooner you can contact a lawyer, the better, because you can take steps to build your case.
Accidents involving motorcycles and motorcycle collisions can have devastating consequences. Every year, thousands of motorcyclists lose their life and suffer serious injuries after being injured in accidents in LA. If you get involved in a car accident and are in a physical condition to check around, you should do the following –