Botox are basically a procedure that comes under the category of non-surgical methods within the cosmetic or plastic surgery. It is an ultimate solution of facial wrinkles and one of the most successful and common procedure nowadays. These injections were first used only to treat the wrinkle appearance of face but now they are equally being in use of to treat severe migraine and excessive sweating.
The non-surgical procedure of Botox in Dubai
If you are looking for a non-surgical Botox procedure in Dubai, it is essential to choose a certified, experienced and registered surgeon. The best clinic for plastic and cosmetic surgery in Dubai also offers this facility. The success ratio of this surgery increase when you select the best clinic and surgeon for you.
Cost of Botox in Dubai
Its cost varies from clinic to clinic. The frequency of method, number of injections and the nature of case also determines its cost. However, if you are looking for a successful Botox procedure by an experienced surgeon in Dubai for Botox, usually, the estimated budget lies within 2500 AED to 3000 AED.
Procedure of Botox
To reduce the discomfort or pain, the doctor will use any kind of cooling effect or anesthesia. He will completely assess your features and inject the little quantity of botulinum toxin into your facial muscles or skin. The number of treated areas determines the number of injections.
Benefits of Botox
Botox are widely used because of its enormous benefits that help to get a symmetrical and desired face without wrinkles. It is one of the most used injections around the world. A list of some common benefits is given below.
- It reduces those wrinkles and non-elastic skin that makes the skin saggy.
- It enhances the aesthetic beauty and also improves the shape and appearance of the face.
- When you achieve your goal, your confidence will boost, and you will be more certain about social relationships. In this way, it improves your psychological well-being.
- It gives a prominent lift and tightening to the skin.
- It makes your appearance more youthful.
- It treats the chronic ailment of migraine and conditions like excessive sweating.
Risks and complications
The rate of complications is very low, but the chance of risks can rise higher if you don’t take proper medication and care. Here is a list of some possible risks and complications associated with botox injections;
- You may experience swelling because of the blood clotting under the skin. It usually occurs within 24 hours of the surgery.
- If you don’t select good surgeon then botox can be turned into a disaster that will badly affect your facial features.
- In severe cases, the infection may affect the bruises.
- In rare cases, the nerves may get injured, which may lead to temporary or permanent nerve injury.
- Pain, numbness, and uncomfortable feeling around the injected area.
These are some rare and usual cases, but if you feel any other symptoms like shortness of breath or irregular heartbeat, you should immediately visit your doctor to avoid further complications.
To make your recovery period more faster, try to follow the instructions of the doctor. Take medicine on time and use cool packs to relieve from pain as per doctor’s instructions. Visit your every appointment and take rest. Take care of the injected area and don’t apply any chemicals or something that isn’t appropriate like sunblock etc. You can start your daily activities right after the procedure.
The results of botox injections vary due to the difference between the condition of every person. It is not a permanent procedure, but it lasts longer than usual if you take care of it properly and visit your doctor regularly after the surgery.