Methylone is 3, 4-methylenedioxymethcathinone that is a synthetic cannabinoid commonly found in substances of bath salts. Methylone shows structural similarities with MDMA (3, 4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine) with the difference of two hydrogen atoms instead of ketone group at the beta position of phenethylamine core. Methylone belongs to the cathinone family of drugs that are extracted from the khat plant and have mild hallucinogenic effects.
Previously Methylone was utilized for air freshener and corticosteroid for the treatment of allergic and arthritis patients. Methylone influences the release of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine out of the brain cells by showing its functional similarity to MDMA and amphetamines. It inhibits and stimulates the monoamine transporter in a balance. Methylone is a research chemical that is usually available as a whitish or brown powder. The other forms are pills, injections, and capsules filled with powdered drug. The most common way of Methylone intake is ingestion and injections. It is inhaled nasally, injected intravenously, ingested by swallowing powder that is wrapped in a paper usually called bombing, and mixing with food and drinks. 4f-mph buy
the action to get most powerful analog of modern stimulants.
Methylone was first synthesized by Peyton Jacob III and Alexander Shulgin in 1996 for its potential use as an antidepressant. It is synthesized by treating 3,4-Methylenedioxybenze with propionic acid followed by N-Bromo-succinimide that produced alpha-Bromo-3,4-Methylenedioxypropiophenone. It is treated with methylamine to give rise to Methylone.
The chemical composition of Methylone is C11
Chemical structure of Methylone
is one of the legal highs with effects starting 20-30 minutes after ingestion of the drug and diminishes completely after two hours. It greatly depends upon in which form the drug is ingested, how much time and amount you are taking, and combinations of the other drugs with Methylone.
- Ingestion of Methylone causes reduced anxiety, insecurity, and increased energy due to overstimulation of dopamine secretions.
- Methylone bat salt elevates the levels of serotonin in the body that results in increased sex drive, improved concentration, strong tendency to talk, and enhances friendliness.
- Methylone has 13% less ability to secrete serotonin than MDMA that causes low serotonin release in the brain, thus not causing exaggerated love spell like MDMA. Due to this reason, it keeps you remain bright, more concentrated, and better approachable.
Side effects of the methylene are numerous due to its overconsumption. Some are under:
- It causes cardiovascular problems due to increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, and heart failure.
- Hyperthermia induced by norepinephrine neurotransmitters causes an imbalance of salts that may result in kidney and liver failure.
- Important psychiatric signs that can include hallucination, fantasies, irritability, aggression, anxiety, panic attacks, extreme mistrust, and suicidality occur due to an extremely high dose of these legal highs.
- The appetite suppression can lead to seizures, chest pain, and sweating, which can be possibly fatal.
Methylone is present most commonly in the form of brown colored powder or pills named as Ecstasy that you can find on Buyetizolamvendor.online
. Methylone is sold as Molly bath salt. Other street names of this synthetic research chemical are bubbles, explosion, ease, and MDMCAT. Sometimes it is named as jewelry cleaner, plant food, ivory wave, vanilla sky, and cloud nine.