Protein and amino acids rich food or supplements are the best things that help in elevating your fitness goals. From muscle growth to muscle repairing, your body needs good dietary supplements or foods for maintaining a healthy body. In this article, we will be discussing one of the most preferred supplements by fitness enthusiasts from all around the world – Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA).
What Is BCAA?
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) is an essential amino acid that helps in repairing muscles and tissues after a workout session. Essential amino acids refer to those types of amino acids that are not produced by our body and thereby we need to add them externally to the body by means of food or supplements. BCAA makes upto 35% of your muscles and therefore is a must especially for those who are into weightlifting, bodybuilding, etc.
Foods that are rich in BCAA include Whey protein, soy protein, beef, chicken, cheese, fish, beans, and pulses.
What Are BCAA Supplements?
If you are into bodybuilding or is a hardcore fitness enthusiast, then simply having BCAA rich foods won’t be enough for you. Your body needs good quality BCAA supplements that not only contain essential amino acids but are also a rich source of other nutrients. BCAA supplements are made using leucine, valine and isoleucine, that are mixed in the proper ratio. You can find two types of BCAA supplements in the market 8:1:1 and 2:1:1. These supplements support a healthy and active life and are the best ways to enhance your overall fitness.
Benefits Of BCAA:
There are an array of proven science-based benefits of consuming BCAA supplements. Some of the benefits include:
- Xtend BCAA is one of the best BCAA supplements that helps in reducing your hunger pangs and support weight loss. The supplement is also loaded with other essential vitamins and minerals so that your body gets the requisite amount of nutrition.
- These supplements help to preserve lean muscles and increase muscle mass.
- The essential amino acids are the best supplements that help in preventing muscle breakdown. Regular intake of these supplements helps in increasing protein synthesis in our body which supports muscle building.
- BCAA supplements are known to help reduce muscle soreness.
- BCAA supplements help in providing proper nutrition to undernourished and elderly people.
- BCAA supplements contain potent electrolytes, which help in preventing the onset of fatigue
- BCAA supplements help in keeping your body hydrated during strenuous workouts.
You can get the BCAA supplement from online stores like HealthKart or Amazon. Buying supplements online will make the Xtend BCAA price quite reasonable as these stores offer great discounts and deals.
How To Consume Xtend BCAA Supplements?
Mix one scoop of the powdered supplement with about 7 to 8 ounces of either water or any sugar-free beverage that you like. If you are into bodybuilding or heavyweight lighting, then you can mix about 2 scoops of BCAA powder supplement.
You can consume the BCAA supplements two times a day daily for best results. Try to sip the supplement once between meals and the second time just after your workout session.
Conclusion: Consult a doctor before you start supplementation and do not exceed the limitations mentioned by the brand or by your doctor/ trainer/ nutritionist.